* Wednesday, October 13th to Sunday, October 17th *
* In the middle of nowhere, Poland *
* Five-day training camp *
* Huge mat space *
* 2x free white gis *
* Gi laundry service *
* Free use of spa and sauna *
* All meals included *
* Bottled water, tea, and coffee included *
* Daily sauna therapy sessions *
* Board games *
* Daily workshops and lectures *
* Mushroom picking in the forest *
* Morning yoga classes *
* Everyone welcome, regardless of experience and affiliation *
For a few unforgettable days, we’re heading off to immerse ourselves in the peaceful atmosphere of the beautiful Dojo Stara Wies, a purpose-built Japanese-style village located in the middle of the Polish countryside. There we’ll lose ourselves in hours of friendly BJJ training, sunset Go matches, and conversations with friends both old and new that last long into the night.
This is always something deeply special, so we’re very excited to invite you back to this truly unique location for the next installment of Zen Camp!
Hope to see you there. If you can find it.